Patron Services Manager
Department: Ticket Philadelphia
Reports to: Director, Patron Services
The Ticket Philadelphia Patron Services Manager is responsible for all operations relating to customer service, ticket sales and fee collections for web, telephone and subscription sales. This position is a member of the Ticket Philadelphia Management team and must play a visible leadership role. The Director plays a vital role in defining Ticket Philadelphia sales, financial and customer service goals. The Director also plays a major role in developing and implementing programs to achieve these goals and is responsible for overseeing a staff of over twenty-five people.
- Create and manage scheduling to ensure consistent and adequate staffing of multi-channel contact center in support of performances and customer services for all clients
- Provide day-to-day management of Patron Services team members
- Manage Patron Services project assignments
- Ensure that all appropriate fees are collected
- Process refund requests and follow-up with Finance Department
- Provide regular reporting of Contact Center activity
- Develop and maintain positive, pragmatic working relationships with other Ticket Philadelphia departments, IT and senior marketing and development staff at all Ticket Philadelphia clients
- Implement all Patron Services-related policies and procedures
- Provide escalated customer service as needed
- Represent Ticket Philadelphia by participating with client’s marketing and development staffs in planning activities that relate to customer service, ticket sales, marketing and development and by attending client events and performances
- Communicate client’s relevant marketing, promotions and customer service information to the appropriate Ticket Philadelphia staff in a timely manner.
- Work with Finance Department to track and investigate credit card charge-backs and order issues in Tessitura
- Provide reports and data to clients using existing tools and reports.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of three to four years of successful customer service management experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a work environment that delivers exceptional customer service with an entrepreneurial approach
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work independently and with varied personalities across organizations, as well as in team settings
- Proficient in ticketing software (Tessitura preferred)
- Ability to provide visible leadership and to establish a sense of pride and collaboration among all Patron Services staff
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point etc)
- Current knowledge on all relevant industry trends and emerging technologies
Environment, physical demands and other conditions:
- Basic office environment
- Some nights and weekends
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
The diversity of our region is our strength, and we are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive cultural campus that reflects our commitment to an environment where everyone feels welcome and valued onstage and off. See our year-end diversity and inclusion report here: Diversity and Inclusion Report.
About Ticket Philadelphia
Ticket Philadelphia, the official ticket seller for performances on the Kimmel Cultural Campus, provides comprehensive ticketing and customer service for Broadway Philadelphia, Kimmel Center Presents, the Philadelphia Orchestra, Philadelphia Ballet, the Philly Pops, the Philadelphia Speakers Series and other renters of on campus venues. Ticket Philadelphia services more than 1,800 performances annually, its Contact Center operates seven days a week during the normal performance season and answers between 300 – 800 combined calls, email and online chat each day.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Kimmel Cultural Campus Human Resources:
Kimmel Center, Inc.
300 S. Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19102
email: [email protected]