Title: Marketing Associate
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Director of Institutional Marketing
Direct Reports: Marketing Interns (as applicable)
The Marketing Associate is responsible for a variety of tasks including project coordination,providing support to a dynamic and highly motivated marketing department, and, in particular, to the work efforts of the Marketing Leads for programmatic and institutional initiatives.
Leading with our bold vision to inspire and connect humanity through the arts, we at the Kimmel Center, Inc. are vital influencers and conveners, emblemizing our values of being exceptional, innovative, diverse and inclusive, and authentic. This role will contribute to the overall efficiency of the organization.
The Marketing Associate will require a high degree of organization, project management, coordination, collaboration, and customer focus.
- Serves as project manager for Playbill and seasonal brochure publications, including content generation, editing, coordination, scheduling, and delivery
- Oversees project/job trafficking and fulfillment for season brochures, direct mail pieces, flyers, and other collateral as needed
- Works closely with the in-house Graphic Designer(s) and outside graphic services (as needed) on coordination and timing of internal client requirements, scheduling and deliverables, outline presentation concepts and coordinates other marketing activities, as needed
- Reviews, edits, and approves design to ensure quality and adherence to the Kimmel Cultural Campus’ brand standards
- Coordinates calendar and content for signage and building signage installations
- Works closely with the Institutional Marketing Manager on patron/audience research development and analysis. Pulls TRG patron data for department to develop show post-mortem
- Executes marketing plan for free programs, as well as limited programmatic initiatives
- Coordination of select media partnerships to ensure current creative
- Works closely with Director of Institutional Marketing and other department leads to understand and communicate objectives
- Maintains Kimmel Center standards of customer service
- Other relevant duties as assigned
A Bachelor’s Degree in a related area and three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in sales & marketing is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High level of organization, detail orientation and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- General marketing knowledge and excellent writing skills.
- Agency or performing arts experience.
- Familiarity with local and regional arts and entertainment.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
Routine for office environment. The employee will need to be flexible to perform the essential functions of the job during the evening and weekends. While performing the duties of this position, the employee may frequently lift and or move 25-40 pounds of materials. Must be able to work on-site a minimum of three (3) days per week.
The Kimmel Center, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, or military service.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Kimmel Center Human Resources:
Kimmel Center, Inc.
1500 Walnut Street, 17th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102
email: [email protected]