Senior Manager of Creative Services and Brand Strategy
Title: Senior Manager of Creative Services and Brand Strategy
Reports to: Director of Institutional Marketing
The Senior Manager of Creative Services and Brand Strategy plays a crucial role in defining branding strategy for The Philadelphia Orchestra and Kimmel Center, Inc. This position assists in the strategy, planning, communication, and delivery of creatives across the organization and ensures delivery of the strategic vision is constantly on track. This role will sit on the Institutional team, which is responsible for delivering high quality creative across all touch points.
Leading with our bold vision to inspire and connect humanity through the Philadelphia Sound, we at The Philadelphia Orchestra and Kimmel Center, Inc. are vital influencers and conveners, emblemizing our values of being exceptional, innovative, diverse and inclusive, and authentic. IDEAS—Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access Strategies—is a comprehensive transformation process, guided by our vision and values, to assess and improve all aspects of our operations, concerts, and programs, and to spur sustainable change.
- Manages intake of incoming job requests and all existing projects while keeping all parties informed of status.
- Develops and enforces adherence of procedures for creative workflow processes and deadlines to ensure standardized approach and delivery.
- Leads creative project kick offs, brainstorms, and develops creative briefs.
- Liaising with partnering agencies in managing brand exploration project.
- Produces and distributes traffic and metric reports by maintaining workload data and traffic activities.
- Maintains strong working relationships internally, and with other departments, to ensure open lines of communication regarding priorities, requirements, and status.
- Works closely with Director of Institutional Marketing to balance team workloads.
- Monitoring the competitive landscape to constantly stay abreast of new developments and marketing opportunities.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in a related field of study preferred.
- One or more years of experience in an account or project management role.
- Results-oriented with a strong record of execution and accountability.
- Capability to coordinate across many teams and perform in a fast-moving environment.
- Previous marketing experience with brand strategy and positioning.
- Excellent communication skills that can influence at all levels within an organization.
Environment, Physical Demands and Other Conditions:
- Office environment
- Some nights and weekends
A resume and cover letter are required when applying for this position.
The Philadelphia Orchestra and Kimmel Center, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, or military service.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Kimmel Center Human Resources:
Kimmel Center, Inc.
One South Broad Street | 14th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
email: [email protected]