Facilities Administrative Coordinator
Title: Facilities Administrative Coordinator
Department: Facility Operations-Facilities & Security
Reports to: Sr. Director of Facilities & Security
The Facilities Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support for the Facilities and Security Departments across the Kimmel Cultural Campus. A high degree of organization, project management, coordination, collaboration, follow through with tasks, and customer focus is required to successfully carry out the responsibilities of this position. The individual in this position is one member of a team of managers that support the Sr. Director of Facilities & Security in the oversight of safe and well-maintained facilities across the campus.
Leading with our bold vision to inspire and connect humanity through the arts, we at the Kimmel Center, Inc. are vital influencers and conveners, emblemizing our values of being exceptional, innovative, diverse and inclusive, and authentic. This role will contribute to the overall efficiency of the organization.
- Financial-Process all departmental invoices, maintain department databases such as accounting, utilities, energy use, service contracts.
- Equipment-Maintain current asset lists such as portable radios, housekeeping major equipment, temporary signage inventory, etc. Maintain organizational key control system.
- Personnel-Maintain uniform lists by employee in Facilities/Security departments and facilitate fittings schedules, ordering, tailoring and dry cleaning as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain shared filing system on Facilities and Security Departmental SharePoint sites.
- May provide “back-up” for mailroom operations.
- All other duties as assigned by Sr. Director of Facilities & Security.
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred plus a minimum of three (3) years’ experience providing administrative support. Experience in the facility or security operations management fields highly desirable. Ability to work with complex budgets in a fast-paced technology-driven environment with proficiency in Microsoft Office products. Multi-cultural familiarity preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; successful candidate will have advanced knowledge/experience in Excel and SharePoint.
- Ability to think strategically and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Knowledge of live entertainment and/or multi-disciplinary art forms preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Extremely organized, great attention to detail, and excellent follow-through skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with intermediate or advanced skills in Excel.
- Ability to handle projects independently, with minimum of supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information, materials, and files.
- Ability to self-organize and prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills and good communications manner.
- Ability to interact comfortably and confidently with people of all levels.
- Ability to function effectively in an entrepreneurial environment.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, communicate, and use repetitive motions. The employee may occasionally lift and or move 25-40 pounds of materials. The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from multiple people and interact with the public and other staff.
A resume and cover letter are required when applying.
The Kimmel Center, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, or military service.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Kimmel Center Human Resources:
Kimmel Center, Inc.
One South Broad Street | 14th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
email: [email protected]