Full Time Patron Services Associate
Department: Ticket Philadelphia
Reports to: Patron Services Senior Manager
Status: Full Time Non-Exempt
About Ticket Philadelphia
Ticket Philadelphia, the official ticket seller for performances on the Kimmel Cultural Campus, provides comprehensive ticketing and customer service for the Broadway Philadelphia, Kimmel Center Presents, the Philadelphia Orchestra, Pennsylvania Ballet, the Philly Pops, the Philadelphia Speakers Series and other renters of on campus venues. Ticket Philadelphia services more than 1,800 performances annually, its Contact Center operates seven days a week during the normal performance season and answers between 300 — 800 combined calls, email and online chat each day.
Leading with our bold vision to inspire and connect humanity through the arts, we at the Kimmel Center, Inc. are vital influencers and conveners, emblemizing our values of being exceptional, innovative, diverse and inclusive, and authentic. This role will contribute to the overall efficiency of the organization.
The Patron Services Associate is responsible for providing superlative customer service to the guests of all Ticket Philadelphia clients by adhering to the Ticket Philadelphia Customer Service Standards.
- Meet and exceed Ticket Philadelphia Customer Service Standards and Kimmel Cultural Campus GRaCE standards.
- Knowledgably and accurately provide information about performances, campus venues,amenities and ticketing policies to all guests inquiring by telephone, email or online chat.
- Accurately process single ticket orders, subscription ticket orders, ticket exchanges and subscription ticket donations by telephone.
- Using provided scripts, solicit add-on donations and actively up-sell additional items including refund protection, parking, shipping and dinners.
- Work concert duty for in-person and digital performances.
- Provide knowledgeable and professional customer service to all Ticket Philadelphia guests.
- Record guest compliments, complaints or out of the ordinary situations or comments.
- Assist in preparation of mailings and other communications with patrons.
- Participate in other duties/tasks as requested by Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One (1) year of customer service experience working in a retail, call center, or performing arts environment.
- Prior ticketing experience desired.
- Experience working with diverse audiences and accessibility a plus.
- Tessitura experience preferred.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Evenings and weekends required.
- Ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Strong communication skills and confident decision-making abilities.
- Computer literacy.
- Familiarity with database and CRM Systems.
- Visible leadership skills and a desire to advance in the organization.
- Exhibits exceptional teamwork: including flexibility, respect, honesty and tact.
- Dedication towards Same Call Resolution and ability to deescalate conflict.
- Must act as an advocate for patrons, display ownership of issues and communicate up patron feedback trends to inform and better serve clients.
- Receptive to coaching and feedback and proactive in desire to improve individually and as a team.
- Excellent product knowledge, resourcefulness and organization.
Environment, Physical Demands and Other Conditions:
Ticket Philadelphia operates a hybrid contact center, with some team members assigned to work remotely. Team members will be assigned shifts to be worked remotely following a probationary period. All team members will work both in-office and remote shifts. Team member will provide a remote work environment free from distraction and suitable for professional encounters by telephone, email and online chat.
- Some nights and weekends.
- Office environment.
- Ability to navigate 5 city blocks to attend meetings and in person concert duty shifts.
- Training is set to start October 17th ; six hours daily
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Kimmel Cultural Campus Human Resources:
Kimmel Center, Inc.
One S. Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
email: [email protected]