Philadelphia Orchestra and Kimmel Center, Inc. (POKC) Priority Services Coordinator
Title: Philadelphia Orchestra and Kimmel Center, Inc. (POKC) Priority Services Coordinator
Department: Ticket Philadelphia
Reports to: Director of Patron Services, Ticket Philadelphia Sr. Manager, Giving Circles
Status: Non- Exempt
The POKC Priority Services Representative is responsible for providing high-level personalized ticket service to major donors, and active Board Members of POKC. The Priority Services Representative will also serve as contact for the handling of priority ticket requests from the Development, Marketing, and Artistic Administration departments. The Priority Services Representative is a member of the Ticket Philadelphia Staff and will be responsible for other general POKC development-related and subscription duties.
Leading with our bold vision to inspire and connect humanity through the Philadelphia Sound, we at The Philadelphia Orchestra and Kimmel Center, Inc. are vital influencers and conveners, emblemizing our values of being exceptional, innovative, diverse and inclusive, and authentic. IDEAS—Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access Strategies—is a comprehensive transformation process, guided by our vision and values, to assess and improve all aspects of our operations, concerts, and programs, and to spur sustainable change.
- Provide superlative customer service to major donors, high-value ticket-buying households, and board members of POKC
- In coordination with the Annual Fund staff and the Patron Services team, plan and implement tactics to help achieve revenue and retention goals
- Provides outbound customer service assistance to patrons, sales, service, or follow-up
- Processes high-level or significantly complex subscription renewals, exchanges, changes, subscription donations, and additions for patrons
- Accurately enters data and processes payments
- Shares key information learned in conversations with patrons with development staff
- Manages and processes comp tickets from various departments including monitoring allotments and billing as needed"
- Participates in face-to-face assistance at the Subscriber Services table as needed
- Assist in preparation of mailings and other communications with subscribers
- Work periodic concert duty at Philadelphia Orchestra concerts and Broadway productions to meet and greet patrons in Founders Lounge and Academy Gold
- Provide overflow assistance to Patron Services Representatives at the discretion of the request of Ticket Philadelphia management, limited to POKC related campaigns
- Maintain files of customer correspondence using the Tessitura database
- Maintain reciprocal ticketing agreements with Kimmel Center’s resident companies
- Represent Ticket Philadelphia at monthly POKC Development meetings
- Assist other POKC with ticketing needs as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
College degree - Associate’s preferred. One to two years’ experience in customer services or sales environment preferred.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication and diplomatic skills
- Extremely detail oriented with excellent follow through
- Ability to deal with difficult patrons and conflict
- A team player with the ability to multi-task, also self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Comfortable navigating and prioritizing requests from multiple departments
- Experience with Tessitura preferred
- Basic project management
Environment, Physical Demands and Other Conditions:
Ticket Philadelphia operates a hybrid contact center, with some team members assigned to work remotely. Team members will be assigned shifts to be worked remotely following a probationary period. All team members will work both in-office and remote shifts. Team member will provide a remote work environment free from distraction and suitable for professional encounters by telephone, email, and online chat.
- Some nights and weekends.
- Office environment.
- Ability to navigate 5 city blocks to attend meetings and in person concert duty shifts.
- TRAINING CLASS: 10/17/22- 10/21/22
A resume and cover letter are required when applying for this position.
The Philadelphia Orchestra and The Kimmel Center, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, or military service.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Kimmel Center Human Resources:
Kimmel Center, Inc.
One South Broad Street, 14th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
email: [email protected]