Ticketing Operations Administrative Assistant
Department: Ticket Philadelphia
Reports to: Project Manager
Status: Non-exempt, Part-time/25 hours per week, Not eligible for remote work
The Ticketing Operations Administrative Assistant for Ticket Philadelphia supports the operational functions of the Ticketing Operations Team. This position requires an individual with organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and computer skills including some data entry and mail merges.
Leading with our bold vision to inspire and connect humanity through the Philadelphia Sound, we at The Philadelphia Orchestra and Kimmel Center, Inc. are vital influencers and conveners, emblemizing our values of being exceptional, innovative, diverse and inclusive, and authentic. IDEAS—Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access Strategies—is a comprehensive transformation process, guided by our vision and values, to assess and improve all aspects of our operations, concerts, and programs, and to spur sustainable change.
- Support for all Ticketing Operations efforts, including but not limited to
- Mail Merges
- Stuffing Envelopes
- Document and Data Proofing
- Data Entry
- Ticket Printing
- Seat Inventory Management
- Single Ticket OnSale Preparation and Testing
- Other jobs as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365: Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Ability to complete assignments on time.
- Organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to multitask and balance several issues and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the performing arts venues, and/or non-profit arts organizations a plus.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Basic office environment.
- Some evenings and weekends may be necessary.
A resume and cover letter are required when applying for this position.
The Philadelphia Orchestra and The Kimmel Center, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, or military service.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to The Philadelphia Orchestra and Kimmel Center Human Resources:
The Philadelphia Orchestra and Kimmel Center, Inc.
One South Broad Street | 14th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
email: [email protected]