Ticketing Operations Associate
Department: Ticket Philadelphia
Reports to: Senior Manager of Ticketing Operations
Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time
The Ticketing Operations Associate plays a vital role in providing administrative and operational support for all Ticket Philadelphia departments. The Ticketing Operations Coordinator is part of the Ticket Philadelphia Management Team. The job duties are vital to ensuring the success of many facets of the business including daily cash reconciliations, human resource tasks and office support operations. This position works closely with all departments within Ticket Philadelphia as well as with clients and vendors.
- Manage office support operations including the purchase of supplies and maintenance of office equipment
- Create and maintain business processes documentation
- Participate in testing and troubleshooting efforts to validate weekly financial reporting and ticketing configurations
- Prepare reports detailing Ticket Philadelphia fee activity
- Work with the Finance Department to ensure all accounts payable invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Work with the Patron Services Manager and Training Manager to identify and screen job candidates
- Work with Human Resources to handle new hire and termination paperwork and procedures
- Work with IT to identify and correct reporting and processing issues in Tessitura
- Provide administrative support for Vice President, Patron Services Director and Ticketing Operations Senior Manager
- Directly provide customer service to patrons as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum two years experience in financial, administrative, human resources, arts or technology fields.
- Strong MS Office skills required with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook and Project desired
- Great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and with varied personalities across organizations, as well as in team settings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the arts or ticketing businesses desired
- Tessitura Ticketing software experience preferred
- Experience managing printers, copiers and other office equipment
Environment, physical demands and other conditions:
- Basic office environment
- Some nights and weekends
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The diversity of our region is our strength, and we are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive cultural campus that reflects our commitment to an environment where everyone feels welcome and valued onstage and off. See our year-end diversity and inclusion report here: Diversity and Inclusion Report.
About Ticket Philadelphia
Ticket Philadelphia, the official ticket seller for performances on the Kimmel Cultural Campus, provides comprehensive ticketing and customer service for the Broadway Philadelphia, Kimmel Center Presents, the Philadelphia Orchestra, Pennsylvania Ballet, the Philly Pops, the Philadelphia Speakers Series and other renters of on campus venues. Ticket Philadelphia services more than 1,800 performances annually, its Contact Center operates seven days a week during the normal performance season and answers between 300 – 800 combined calls, email and online chat each day.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Kimmel Center Human Resources:
Kimmel Center, Inc.
300 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
email: [email protected]