Double Your Impact
A great venue amplifies sound. A matching gift amplifies your impact.
Charitable contributions support the Kimmel Center’s artistic excellence and take our educational mission to new heights. By investing in the Kimmel Cultural Campus’s mission to share the transformative power of the performing arts and arts education, you are investing in your community and in the futures of students across the region. And now, for a limited time, your donation will go even further.
Board chair Michael D. Zisman has generously offered to match every new gift dollar-for-dollar—up to $100,000. Your impact will be doubled if you make your gift before December 31!
Let’s reach more students, create more opportunities, open more doors, together.
Thank you for your support!
Ways to Give
- Donate Online through our Donation Form
- Give by phone 215.790.5321
- Mail your contribution:
The Kimmel Cultural Campus Annual Fund
300 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Tax ID (EIN): 23-2865855
A charitable gift to The Kimmel Cultural Campus can also benefit you and your loved ones. We gratefully accept gifts of stock, gifts from donor advised funds, IRA Charitable Rollovers, and more.
To ensure your contribution is counted in 2023:
- All mailed credit card transactions, stock transfers, or gifts from IRA checkbooks must be received in our office before 5 PM on Friday, December 29.
- Mailed checks must be postmarked by Saturday, December 30.
- Credit card gifts may be made online any time through Sunday, December 31, at 11:59 PM
The Kimmel Cultural Campus offers member benefits to bring you closer to the music you love!