Part-Time Patron Services Associate
Title: Patron Services Representative
Department: Ticket Philadelphia
Reports to: Patron Services Manager
*Training class to begin 12/05/2022
About Ticket Philadelphia
Ticket Philadelphia, the official ticket seller for performances on the Kimmel Cultural Campus, provides comprehensive ticketing and customer service for the Broadway Philadelphia, Kimmel Center Presents, the Philadelphia Orchestra, Pennsylvania Ballet, the Philly Pops, the Philadelphia Speakers Series and other renters of on campus venues. Ticket Philadelphia services more than 1,800 performances annually, its Contact Center operates seven days a week during the normal performance season and answers between 300 — 800 combined calls, email and online chat each day.
Leading with our bold vision to inspire and connect humanity through the arts, we at the Kimmel Center, Inc. are vital influencers and conveners, emblemizing our values of being exceptional, innovative, diverse and inclusive, and authentic. This role will contribute to the overall efficiency of the organization.
The Patron Services Associate is responsible for providing superlative customer service to the guests of all Ticket Philadelphia clients by adhering to the Ticket Philadelphia Customer Service Standards.
- Meet and exceed Ticket Philadelphia Customer Service Standards and Kimmel Center GRaCE standards.
- Knowledgably and accurately provide information about performances, campus venues, amenities and ticketing policies to all guests inquiring by telephone, email or online chat.
- Accurately process single ticket orders, subscription ticket orders, ticket exchanges and subscription ticket donations by telephone.
- Using provided scripts, solicit add-on donations and actively up-sell additional items including parking, shipping and dinners.
- Work concert duty for in-person and digital performances.
- Provide knowledgeable and professional customer service to all Ticket Philadelphia guests.
- Record guest compliments, complaints or out of the ordinary situations or comments.
- Assist in preparation of mailings and other communications with patrons.
- Participate in other duties/tasks as requested by Management.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent required. One (1) year of customer service experience working in a retail, call center, or performing arts environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Familiarity with database and CRM Systems
- Visible leadership skills and a desire to advance in the organization
Environment, Physical Demands and Other Conditions:
Ticket Philadelphia operates a hybrid contact center, with some team members assigned to work remotely. Team members will be assigned shifts to be worked remotely following a probationary period. All team members will work both in-office and remote shifts. Team members will provide a remote work environment free from distraction and suitable for professional encounters by telephone, email and online chat.
- Hourly rate is $14.00 based on experience, increasing after the successful completion of a 90-day probationary period
- Training is set to start December 5th, 2022
The Philadelphia Orchestra and The Kimmel Center, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, or military service.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Kimmel Center Human Resources:
One South Broad Street, 14th Floor