Keeping audiences, staff, and artists safe while ensuring excellent experiences is our priority.
The following security measures help to make a safe environment possible across our venues. We suggest you plan to arrive 30-45 minutes prior to your event time to allow enough time for potential security measures, and to find your seat.
View our Safe and Clean Commitment.
Please note these security measures are in effect:
- Large bags and backpacks are prohibited inside Kimmel Cultural Campus for all events. Purses, handbags and satchels are allowed but may be subject to security inspection.
- Weapons are not permitted in the venues and/or public spaces owned or operated by Kimmel Cultural Campus. It shall be a violation of Kimmel Cultural Campus policy for any person to have in his or her possession any weapon or to introduce any weapon into any Kimmel Cultural Campus venue.
- The Kimmel Cultural Campus reserves the right to inspect and search persons entering the premises, including hand-carried items.
- Any item that could endanger public safety is considered a weapon for purposes of this policy. The Kimmel Cultural Campus reserves the right to refuse the entry of any item that could be considered a weapon.
- The items listed below, and any additional items that The Kimmel Cultural Campus management determines could potentially distract from the audience’s safety and enjoyment, will not be allowed inside the venue**.
- Backpacks or oversized bags
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Selfie sticks
- Laser pointers/flashlights
- Balloons, beach balls, or projectiles
- Pets (service animals exempt)
- Fireworks or noise making devices
- Skateboards/scooters/roller blade
EXCEPTIONS: **Those with disabilities, medical requirements and/or special needs. Guests with specific needs due to disabilities or medical conditions can contact Patron Services prior to attending the event to arrange for reasonable accommodations. Sworn law enforcement personnel; private security officers employed and/or contracted by Kimmel Cultural Campus.
Violators of this policy may be subject to ejection from Kimmel Cultural Campus property and/or civil or criminal penalties.
Safe and Clean Commitment
Healthy Ventilation Initiative
We have completed numerous COVID-19 countermeasures across our Campus, including significant investments in our HVAC systems to meet CDC recommendations, maximizing fresh air intake per hour, and using recommended Merv-13 air filters to optimize air quality.
Increased Cleaning & Sanitation Procedures
Increased frequency and thoroughness of disinfection of high-touch areas with CDC-recommended products; and we have equipped each of our venues with numerous hand sanitizer dispensers.
The Kimmel Cultural Campus is a GBAC STAR-accredited facility
As the cleaning industry's only outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation, Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ helps organizations establish protocols and procedures, offers expert-led training, and assesses a facility's readiness for bio risk situations. The program verifies that the Kimmel Cultural Campus implements best practices to prepare for, respond to, and recover from outbreaks and pandemics.
These protocols are based on the most current information available on sanitization and cleanliness for live entertainment venues as well as other hospitality / tourism businesses. As we move forward, we will continue to monitor guidelines from the leading public health agencies for the latest innovations, so we are continually updating these procedures.